MD Codes™ & The 8 Point Facelift
A Holistic Approach to Facial Rejuvenation
You want your entire face to look younger, without surgery. The 8 Point Facelift gives you that. Using a system called MD Codes™, Dr. Perhez Jaffer can rejuvenate your whole face holistically without any surgery. Dr. Jaffer is one of the few elite physicians in Canada who has been trained in MD Codes™.
In the past, aesthetic injectors would use injectables and fillers on a wrinkle-by-wrinkle basis, which limited their effectiveness.
When Dr. Jaffer uses MD Codes™, he takes advantage of a rigorous system. From Botox® to Juvéderm®, your injectable treatment will be more reliable and effective. Rather than simply eliminating this line or that wrinkle, Dr. Jaffer will rejuvenate your entire face. And because MD Codes™ makes it easy for all those injectables to work together, your results will look natural and radiant.
You won’t look like you’ve had work done, you’ll just look younger.
What are MD Codes™?
MD Codes™ are a suggested guide for injectors that can help you achieve fantastic liquid facelift results. Originally developed by Dr. Mauricio de Maio in 2010, MD Codes™ gave injectors an imaginary grid to lay over the face when planning liquid facelifts.
Before the creation of MD Codes™, you’d have to rely on nothing more rigorous than an injector's judgment. The focus was on eliminating a line here or hiding a wrinkle there. With MD Codes™ as a guide, doctors can be more precise and comprehensive.
How Do MD Codes™ Work?
For MD Codes™ to work, Dr. Jaffer looks at your face in specific anatomical areas. He gives each area or feature evaluation, and the resulting codes and colours guide the treatment that follows.
Once the grid is plotted, Dr. Jaffer will be able to come up with a treatment plan that will optimize your transformation. For most of us who want to undergo a liquid facelift, this means an 8 Point Facelift plan (in fact, this grid of points is where the procedure gets its name).
Any features of the face that are given a “red” color code require more expertise to treat effectively. The ultimate goal of these codes is to ensure your vibrant and youthful results are comprehensive. The difficulty of each point is determined by evaluating the following factors:
Benefits of Using MD Codes™
Dr. Jaffer has adopted and used MD Codes™ because he can help create amazing anti-aging results without knives or lengthy downtime. Some of the most significant benefits of using MD Codes™ include:
- Safer treatment and more consistent results across patients, which means you can be more confident in your results.
- Results that look more natural, so all anyone will notice is how great you look.
- You’ll be able to have more influence over your Juvéderm® or Botox® results because they’ll be customized for you.
- MD Codes™ improve outcomes because they take a holistic approach to anti-aging.
When wrinkles, lines, and lack of volume are treated in isolation, the results can look slapdash. That’s true even when you visit a skilled practitioner. By using The MD Codes™, Dr. Jaffer can look at the whole picture. That all-inclusive approach makes results more consistent and more reliable. And that leads to a happier you and better outcomes!
With MD Codes™, Dr. Jaffer can help you get results that look and feel natural. No one will ask if you’ve had work done. They’ll just notice that you look great. With this technique, it’s easier to notice “alert areas,” so the first and most prominent signs of aging can be addressed quickly. He's also found that communication and understanding of desired goals have been improved. It’s easier for you to follow the strategy behind what Dr. Jaffer is doing and take an active part in your own care, so you get the best results possible every time.
If you’re tired of watching new wrinkles pop up around your face, an 8 Point Facelift could be just the procedure to get you feeling young again.
Some of the treatments best suited for MD Codes™ include:
- Botox®: The most famous injectable in the world works to reduce lines and wrinkles by helping your muscles relax.
- Belkyra®: Known as Kybella® in the United States, Belkyra® is an injectable that can melt away unwanted chin fat. It can help you get rid of the double chin once and for all.
- Juvéderm® and Belotero®: Sometimes, your face needs a bit of a pick-me-up. These products can deliver additional volume to help your face look fuller and younger, helping to hide some pesky wrinkles in the process.
With MD Codes™, Dr. Jaffer can take a holistic view when treating the face. But he can also treat specific areas, especially if you have a problem spot you want to be addressed. Using MD Codes™, you can treat:
- Cheeks (especially when they start to wrinkle and lose volume or sag)
- Anything around the jawline, including the lips and chin
- Your temples and forehead
- Smile and frown lines (nasolabial folds or marionette lines)
- Wrinkles and lines around the eyelids and eyes
MD Codes™ have totally changed the way Dr. Jaffer looks at liquid facelifts. Results from dermal fillers and other injectables can now complement each other for a stunning anti-aging effect. When your treatment takes a global approach, your anti-aging results look more natural and complete.
Whether you’re trying to treat one wrinkle or twenty, with MD Codes™, your face will look great.
Ask an expert for the right answers.