Heights Laser Centre
These reasons are why we give you the best possible patient experience and outcome.
When you’re thinking about getting rid of lines, folds, and wrinkles, what you really want is a little simpler: you just want to look younger. With the assistance of MD Codes™, that’s precisely what the 8 Point Facelift is designed to do. This process can accomplish nonsurgical rejuvenation and achieve incredibly natural-looking results. Our physician injector, Dr. Perhez Jaffer, is one of the few physicians in Canada who can perform the MD Codes. (Dr. Jaffer is also recognized as an expert in Botox by Allergan, the product’s manufacturer!)
MD Codes™ and 8 Point Facelift offers a few distinct benefits over singular injectable treatments:
- Your skin will look more radiant.
- You’ll notice that some aspects of your younger-looking visage could last longer.
- You may be able to reduce dark circles beneath your eyes.
- Your overall results will look much more natural (they’ll feel that way, too)
- The overall shape of your face will look more youthful (you’ll be able to address loss of volume and wrinkles at the same time)
- You’ll look younger because you’re getting rid of hollows, lines, folds, and wrinkles.
It truly is holistic facial rejuvenation!
Relaxed and Supportive Setting
We offer you excellent aesthetic care in a relaxed and supportive setting. Walk through the doors of our medical spa, and you become part of a family—one that’s committed to achieving your personal goals.
Tried & Tested — By and On Ourselves
Our Burnaby medspa services are Health Canada approved. They been proven to be safe and effective on a variety of skin types by countless studies. But that’s not all — we’ve tested out the services we offer on ourselves to make sure they work!
A Better Treatment Experience
We feature the latest technology in aesthetic medicine that is frequently maintained and upgraded. Together with our patient-centered approach and team of experts, you’re guaranteed a better treatment experience.
Physician Run Practice For Better Results
As a physician-run practice and medspa, you can have confidence in the quality & safety of the care you’ll receive. Our doctors are experienced, well-educated, and professionally licensed. In addition, our certified and licensed aesthetic medical technicians have extensive training.
Our commitment to a higher standard of patient care is evident in our A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. In fact, we’ve been accredited since 2009!
Injections Performed Only By Doctors
Unlike other medical spas and plastic surgery offices, all of our injectable treatments (like BOTOX, fillers, and BELKRA) are only performed by our licensed doctors, and not by nurses. This ensures that your treatment is performed by a professional with exceptional medical training and experience.
* Special COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Your Safety*
The safety of our patients and employees has always been a priority for us. We continue to maintain this by adding special protocols that focus on illness prevention. Here are just some things that we’re doing to protect you:
- Entry door, inside doors and washroom doors are sanitized after every patient.
- Patients are asked to wait outside or in their cars until we are ready to take them in to ensure proper sanitation.
- Countertops are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Upon arrival, patients have their temperature taken, are asked to sanitize their hands and are given gloves to wear.
- If any of our staff are sick or have been in contact with a COVID-19 case, they are instructed not to come to work.
- Treatment rooms are sanitized after every patient.
- Our team members wash their hands multiple times a day and use hand sanitizer frequently. We wash our hands between patients.
- We are fully compliant with WorkSafe BC recommendations.
- Patients are asked not to leave the room until they have checked out and we ask them to discard their gloves at the door on their way out and use hand sanitizer.