We’d like to welcome you back to Heights Laser Centre! We are open for regular business hours once again, and taking special precautionary measures to protect your safety.
The safety of our patients and employees has always been a priority for us. We continue to maintain this by adding special protocols that focus on illness prevention. Here are just some things that we’re doing to protect you:
1. Entry door, inside doors and washroom doors are sanitized after every patient.
2. Patients are asked to wait outside or in their cars until we are ready to take them in to ensure proper sanitation.
3. Countertops are sanitized multiple times a day.
4. Upon arrival, patients have their temperature taken, are asked to sanitize their hands and are given gloves to wear.
5. If any of our staff are sick or have been in contact with a COVID-19 case, they are instructed not to come to work.
6. Treatment rooms are sanitized after every patient.
7. Our team members wash their hands multiple times a day and use hand sanitizer frequently. We wash our hands between patients.
8. We are fully compliant with WorkSafe BC recommendations.
9. Patients are asked not to leave the room until they have checked out and we ask them to discard their gloves at the door on their way out and use hand sanitizer.